The Secrets of Venice...

Hello everyone,
I hope you're having a lovely day wherever you are!

I recently travelled over to Venice in Italy for a few days and took some amazing shots which I couldn't resist to share with you guys!

Whilst over in Venice I actually stayed on Venice Lido island, which was a speedy 15 minute boat ride away from the Venice centre. I did however go to Venice centre and took some pretty shots and also vlogged my time over there. If you want to check out my channel I will put it down below.

Channel name - Lucy Snewin.
 
There were so many stunning landmarks in Venice, including St Marks Square, The Rialto bridge, Murano glass factory and Doges palace! all of which were absolutely amazing to see! If you are off to Venice I would recommend going to view them!

Another thing about Venice was the stunning weather! I actually went to Venice for a wedding (there will be another blog post about my wedding outfit and GRWM soon!). But the location and heat was incredible and nothing like I've ever felt or seen!

I went with my family over there and it was such a great place to just get away and explore yet another part of our incredible planet! Venice has made me want to explore as many places this world can offer!

Here are just a few pictures of my time over there.
Enjoy,
Lucy x
<meta name="p:domain_verify" content="8b6cc3da04e249d7bcd048d2ff950f31"/>





Comments