Rainy Days...

Hi everyone,
I know i haven't been too active on here lately but as it draws closer to autumn I can't help but want cool rainy days when I can warm up against the fire with a cup of tea in my mitts.
On rainy days like today it makes me want to blog and write, so here I am writing and blogging. I thought I would write about my new glasses I got and also about the book Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon.

First things first my new glasses are from the Kylie Minogue range and I absolutely love them to pieces!

Kylie 13 Tortoiseshell brown - £99
Kylie 12 Shy Brown pink - £99

I picked these up from supersavers and gotta 2 for 1 deal which I thought was a bargain!
These glasses really bring out my confidence to wear them and not be ashamed to be a 4 eyes gal!




So obviously with my glasses on it means I can read. Reading is such a massive part of my life and is such a great hobby to have. Its a place where I can escape an area where I can relate to certain things that are happening or have happened in my life. The book everything everything by Nicola Yoon really opened me back up to reading and it really brought out an emotional side to me. 

Everything Everything summarised on a brief note is a book about a girl named Maddy who  suffers from a form of Severe Combined Immunodeficiency Disease (SCID), basically making her allergic to the world. Because of this she cannot step outside. This all changes when she meets Olly. This book honestly had me in tears and screaming whilst walking down the road, I read it everywhere I just couldn't put it down. It was one of those books ya know? The kind that you just can't stop thinking about and you tell everyone that they have to read it like NOW! Ive already looked into reading more of Nicola Yoon's books as I really like the way she writes this story and her style as an author. I would love to read her book "The Sun is also a star".  This novel is such a Lucy novel it has a bit of adventure, some romance and a little bit of crazy!


I hope you all are having the most amazing day! 
Love Lucy x

Comments