Things are changing...

Right so I guess I have some explaining to do...
And If I'm honest I don't really know where to start. So as some of you will know I recently started up a YouTube Channel, which has grow so well already and Im so pleased with my progress and at this current moment I have 157 subscribers and all of which are amazing for supporting me in this. But this post is not about my Youtube Channel. Its about this. My blog. And what has happened to my blog.

With recent events taking a lot of my time up I haven't had much time to post on here and thats really upset me. My blog is my place to just chill and be me. I love writing and with my blog I can write what I want when I want.

This is just a small post, just to let you guys know that I won't have a schedule as such for my blog as I want to just post things when I want to and don't want to force content that Im not pleased and 100% happy with.

So to finish on things are changing around here... I hope you all stay around with me as my blog takes a turn with my life.

If you have yet to see my YouTube channel my channel name is Lucy Snewin x

Stay Happy
Love Lucy x


Comments