Lunch At The Black Rabbit

When the weather is gorgeous we should make the most of it! Because here in the UK its not very often that we get sunny weather. So when the sun came out on Friday the 26th of May 2017, me and my sister, dad and mum all went out for lunch at the Black Rabbit pub in Arundel. I had been there before and had a gorgeous meal so I knew the food was great, but the weather just made it perfect.

As dad had driven I was able to enjoy a drink, you know being over 18 has its perks. I shared a jug of pimms with my mum and sister, which was lovely and the colours were so vibrant which made the drink even more enjoyable.

I had the sticky chicken salad for lunch which was gorgeous. It was so nice just to sit outside and enjoy the sun, and as a bonus I didn't burn! I wish I had more time to spend in Arundel its such a gorgeous place and is one place I really want to explore, especially on days like these.

I also took a few pictures whilst there and Im really happy the way some of them turned out and I feel like my photography is slowly improving, which makes me so so happy! Im so happy that I got the Canon G7X because its amazing, however now its made me want so many other cameras too, which I currently can't afford and that makes me sad
!

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, let me know what you think of my pictures!

Stay Happy
Love Lucy x












Comments