Easy Peasy Evening Skin Care Routine

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
HI GUYS!
How has your week been? Mine has been busy but not busy.. if you get what I mean!
I wanted to get this post out soon as even though I've only been doing this routine for about 2 weeks but honestly it has helped my skin so much!
Now to start off everyone has different skin, and so that determines partly your routine. My skin happens to get dry especially during the colder months. This skincare routine really helps with my dry skin so if your skin is similar to mine give it a go!

Okay so first is first when its the evening you've got to remove your make-up (obviously) and to do this I use Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. Now before I get into this product I thought I would talk about Micellar Water and what it actually is/does. Micellar technology is a way to create a cleanser that involves how surfactants (these are in most cleansers) combine with water and oil, like the natural oils in our skin which is how it actually removes the make-up. This product is a gentle cleansing make-up remover, meaning you don't have to scrub really hard to get it off. I LOVE using this product so much! It makes my skin feel super soft! Also another great thing about this is that its not too expensive either! I think I paid £4 for the 500ml bottle, which lasts for ages so it is really good for you money! This product has been raved about so much by so many people which is kinda the reason I bought it and I'm so glad I did! When taking off my make-up I use around 3 cotton face pads, 2 for my eyes and 1 for my face.

The next step in my evening skincare routine is using the Simple Kind to Skin Soothing Facial Toner which I have mentioned before in previous posts (October favourites). I seriously cannot rave about this product enough. It is such a simple product but so effective! You can pick this up in pretty much any beauty store for around £3, which is such a great price! Also this product is really good at removing any bits of make-up that you missed so I use this both in my morning and evening routine. It doesn't sting after you apply it like some other toners do and this is because it contains chamomile which is how it soothes your skin! This product also contains Witch Hazel which helps to tone and tighten pores and with this along side it being 100% alcohol free it leaves your skin feeling fresh and soothed.

Finally the last step in my evening routine is using the Simple Kind To Skin Vital Vitamin Night Cream. I've had this cream for quite a while but just haven't gotten around to using it...until now. This cream doesn't irritate my skin at all and gets gets soaked up immediately so I don't wait ages for my face to dry, which is one of the amazing quirks of this cream. However upon doing my research about this cream I have found out that it is a discontinued item :( However you can still purchase it on amazon for around £5 which isn't bad at all! The cream itself is fragrance free and contains provitamin B5 and vitamin E. This product is great for sensitive skin however if you have really dry skin then its not a great moisturiser for longer term as I found I had to use other moisturisers on top, but overall it did really help with my skin and I have definitely had fewer break outs from using this.

So there it is, my evening skincare routine! I hope you liked it, if you did leave a comment down below about your evening skin care routines and follow me on bloglovin too! Also let me know if you guys use any of these products too and what you think about them!
Stay Happy
Love Lucy x

Comments

  1. i also love to clean my face with micellar water in the morning because it can help remove all dirt from pillow etc.. i am still using the bioderma one but i am thinking about buying a cheaper alternative.

    Claire From http://www.clairetalksbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha very true! Ooo that one sounds good may have to try it! Thanks Claire :) x

      Delete
  2. It's great to have a simple routine since then you don't really have an excuse to be lazy lol. Micellar waters are totally life changing! I can't imagine my routine without one now :D

    Mili | Sharmtoaster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep totally agree with ya haha! I know right, neither can I! x

      Delete

Post a Comment