Winter Essentials - New Look Haul!

Hope all is well again I thought I would do a little clothing haul that I picked up from New Look as I love looking at clothes other people buy I thought you guys would love it too and maybe it will give you some winter outfit ideas too!

Right so as my last post was quite a long one I thought that I would make this one not too long and get straight to the point. So I went to Brighton and obviously popped into the New Look store by Churchill Square because who wouldn't?!? I only picked up a few items but i think they are super cute and are classic winter essentials and that everyone needs at least one of each of these items stocked in their wardrobes during the cold winter months.


So the first item is this cute high neck baby pink 3/4 length sleeve top. I got this in the sale for like £4 I believe which I thought was amazing! I really love these tops as at the moment I really like pairing them with either a skirt or pinafore. Also these tops keep me super warm which is essential in times like this! Because I got this in the sale Im not sure if they will still have it for this price but Im pretty sure you can still buy similar ones from New Look for a good price. 


Next up is this gorgeous striped jumper, it is slightly cropped which I love and is super cosy! I really like these colours at the moment and the stripes are really cute I think anyway. I believe I paid £20 for this which i think is really good for such a cute jumper! I have been wearing this with my pleather skirt, leggings and jeans so it works well with anything! Also I think the colours look quite wintery which made me want it even more. 


The third and final item of this small haul is this cute hat! I just saw this and thought I had to have it the only problem is that I don't know what to wear it with!? If you guys have any ideas please help me and comment down below what you think I should wear with this hat. I paid £7.99 for this hat which is really good for such an adorable hat! I really love the fact that it has two pom pom's because it makes it super unique! I just need to figure out how to wear it properly.



So right that is the haul, i know its a very small haul but still I thought the items were too cute not to share with you guys! Im really loving new looks clothes at the moment so you ay see a few more of these at some point in the future! Also the great thing about New Look is that as a student using my NUS card I get at least 10% off all items sometimes even 20% which helps so much when I want to buy a tonne of new clothes.

I hope you liked this post guys, comment down below what clothes you've been loving from new look recently!

Stay Happy 
Love Lucy x

Comments

  1. You picked out some really gorgeous clothes, hun! :) New Look is one of my favourite stores, and one I always end up going back to over most other places. I love their range, plus their stuff is quite affordable - the sales can be pretty fab! Thanks for sharing, lovely. :) <3 xoxo

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kay! New Look is just amazing for clothes!
      x

      Delete

Post a Comment