My MAC Lipstick Wishlist.

Hey!

Hope you are all doing well! Is it me or is 2017 already going way too fast!? Also did you guys make any resolutions and have you stuck to them? Ive not been doing too badly, Ive been eating fairly healthy and going to the gym, but haven't really stopped biting my nails yet...
Anyway hope you are all having an amazing January so far!
Now this post is a little different to what I would usually do with make up like hauls, but instead I saw a few posts from other bloggers on Bloglovin which were about their makeup wish lists! I thought this was so cool so Ive decided to do it for my MAC Lipstick wish list as that list is quite a long one! And also maybe if any of you have tried them you can let me know of what you think of them down in the comments below!

Right so first thing is first obviously I had to go onto the website and pick out a few colours from the MAC lipstick range that I want to try and that took a while... There are so many out now, I think this collection will have to be built up slowly but surely. Also please excuse the fact that the majority of these colours are pinky nudes but I'm really loving them at the moment! All the lipsticks from MAC are priced at £15.50.

1- Hue is the first lipstick that is on this list from MAC.  This lipstick looks gorgeous soft pale pink with a glaze undertone. I think it would look gorgeous with a pair of black jeans and any pastel coloured top. Also it would work really well with darker eyeshadow as its not too dark on the lips so would match perfectly.
PICTURE SOURCE 

2 - The second lipstick is Kinda Sexy. This is a matte lipstick with a neutral pink rose colour. It may look similar to hue but because it is matte it has a different finish which I love. I love matte lipsticks and they are really in at the moment so definitely need to get this one soon!
PICTURE SOURCE

3 - The third lipstick from my wish list is Ruby Woo. This is a true red with a blue undertone, it is a matte red which again I would love to have as the red lipsticks that I currently own aren't matte. Also even though I don't wear red much I want to get into wearing it more so hopefully buying this will make me!
PICTURE SOURCE

4 - The next colour is another nude pink. This is a matte lipstick which is a slightly more beige colour that kinda sexy and since Im loving nudes at the moment why not get every single shade of nude I can!?
PICTURE SOURCE

5 - Mehr is the next colour that I want to try from MAC. I think this colour looks gorgeous but whether it will suit me is a whole other story. This is a Dirty blue pink matte lipstick and
looks slightly purple because of this.
PICTURE SOURCE


6 - Next in this list is Diva, this is a amazing berry colour. Its matte red burgundy colour which I think would look gorgeous! Really love this colour and have many berry shades of other lipsticks but I really want a MAC berry colour so this is perfect!
PICTURE SOURCE


7 - The 7th lipstick on my wish list is sin. This is a deep dark red with blue tones. Its a matte lipstick so the finish will be really nice and as I said before I love matte lipsticks.
PICTURE SOURCE


8 - Next up is Shanghai Spice. This is a neutral pink which has a cremesheen finish which I think would be really lovely to wear around this time of year. Also the amount of outfits I think it would go with is endless! Its going to be like a new velvet teddy I feel.
PICTURE SOURCE

9 - Patisserie is the next lipstick. This is just a really nice neutral pink which everyone needs in their lipstick collection, it also has a lustre finish Ive never tried that so hopefully it will look as gorgeous on me as it does look in this picture.
PICTURE SOURCE


10 - Last but not least on my wish list is Blankety, this is a lovely nude which is a soft pinky beige colour with a finish of amplified cream so it will have a gorgeous creamy shine to it! Really love this colour too!
PICTURE SOURCE


I love all these shades! Whats your favourite lipstick!? Is it a nude, bright red or a berry colour? You can find all these colours on the MAC website. Let me know! Hope you all have a fabulous week!


Stay Happy
Love Lucy x
Follow my blog with Bloglovin









Comments

  1. i love all these shades, velvet teddy is on the top of my list x

    www.sonias-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Velvet Teddy is such a gorgeous colour Ive almost used all of mine haha! x

      Delete

Post a Comment