Follow my blog with Bloglovin
I hope you've all had an amazing week! Just thought I'd blog a little something as I haven't in the past few days (WOOPS).
So today I thought I would write about the top 5 lipsticks/lipgloss that I really love using during Autumn, here goes...
- Okay so to kick it off the first lipstick is the "Rimmel London, Lasting Finish By Kate Moss, Rouge in the number 30". This lipstick is such a nice vibrant autumnal red and OMG the smell of this lipstick is just AMAZING! The colour is almost like a deep berry tone and it would look great paired with either a cute dress and tights or jeans and a cute top! Also the colour stays on for quite a long time which is good for the price so is a definite bargain at £5.49 and you can get it in pretty much any drugstore like Boots or Superdrug!
- The next lipstick is a new purchase for me that I already LOVE! This is the "Mac Matte Lipstick in Velvet Teddy". This colour is such a lovely nude and is PERFECT for autumn! It is well pigmented and has a matte finish and for me lasts all day, which is great because you don't have to keep re-applying. I also find that even though they are matte they aren't very drying and don't crack which again is another benefit! Although Mac lipsticks like this are a bit pricey at £15.50 they are definitely worth the money!
- The third lipgloss is the Hoola Lipgloss is such a great natural nude in gloss form. This is from the Hoola range by Benefit. I love this as it also has such a nice SHIMMER and because of the tube shape it can easily be applied and has such a silky smooth feel on the lips. I don't really wear lip glosses much but this one is an exception, its price is £14.50 so its a little pricey for a gloss however if you really like glosses I would highly suggest you try this one!
- So the fourth lipstick is yet another MAC matte lipstick... This one is exactly the same price and matte effect but just as a different colour and I have had this one for quite a while. The colour for this one is Whirl and this colour is a sort of berry colour but more of a browny pigment. So again this one is great as it will stay on my lips throughout the day without re-applying! It also is £15.50 which isn't a bad price for the quality you get!
- Okay so the FINAL 5th lipstick is a spooky halloween colour which is by Revlon and again I have had this for a while. The colour is a deep purple and is called "Va Va Violet" (I LOVE that name so much!) and I got mine from Superdrug for £7.99 at the Revlon counter. I have worn this a few times especially around halloween and goes really well as either a cat or a witch! Also Revlon lipsticks are really good for the price, it will stay on the majority of the time but you may need to re-apply a few times to keep the deep purple colour. However all together it is such a good autumnal colour for the price and quality!
So thats the post done about my top 5 lipsticks/glosses for autumn! I hope you liked it and as always please feel free to leave a comment or ask me anything! That includes any things that you guys want me to write about!
Love Lucy x
Love Lucy x