Benefit Advent Calendar And A Little Chat...

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Hello guys!
Hope you're all having and amazing December so far and are super excited for christmas!
I know its been a little while since my last post, but I have been super busy and I don't just want to post content that I myself am not happy with. Today I thought I would talk about my make-up advent calendar this year... Benefits "Girl  O'Clock Rock". This calendar is priced at £34.50 which is quite cheap for a make-up calendar for benefit. However I wish I do wish it had 24 doors and I have spread mine out so I open one door every two days which I didn't really like as what are advent calendars for?!?

What I love about this calendar though is that when you open the box up it sings a christmassy song which I think is super cute! It has a range of products inside which show the variety of make-up and skin care from benefit! SPOILER One of my fav products so far has to be the different lip and cheek stains by benefit they are super cute and really pigmented! Also loving the mascaras that came in it as I love benefit mascaras as you all know from previous posts!
However I did find that the products from the calendar are very mini samples and I wish they would be a little bigger...



I thought that I would just write a little about the calendar for now and then properly review it after christmas and you guys can see what I got in it!
Also keep your eyes peeled for another post soon (hopefully)!
As its my last week on placement for my University course I thought I would just write a little something about it too! The beginning was a little tiring and stressful as my placement changed after the first few days due to shortages of staff which sucked, but then the placement that I got moved to and have been in since has been amazing! I have loved every second of it and anyone who is thinking of doing nursing, honestly best choice of my life! Has been a rollercoaster with ups and downs but such a good experience so far!!!!

Now I realise this post is a little short but ya know short and sweet right?! I have got a few clothes hauls coming and some more make-up ones too not too sure when they will be up but hopefully soon!
Let me know what calendars you guys have got too and what you think of them down below in the comments! Also apologies that a lot of my posts have been benefit orientated recently Im just in love with some of the products they have out at the moment.

Stay Happy
Love Lucy x





Comments